- 1/2 cup of nut butter (example: peanut, cashew, almond)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Melt the ingredients together in a saucepan over low heat.
- Prepare a square baking tin by placing baking paper down to cover all surfaces of the tin.
- Once the fudge has melted together, pour it into the prepared tin and place the tin in the freezer until it hardens.
- After about 30 minutes, the fudge will be set. Remove it from the tin and cut it into appropriately sized pieces.
*Note: coconut oil melts at room temperature so be sure to keep the fudge cold. Whether you store it in baggies in the freezer or in an airtight container in the fridge, is up to you, but that's if it lasts long enough!*
This recipe was provided by AbbieCakes, which is currently an online gluten-free restaurant but seeking to expand to a shop/cafe. Click here to view more wonderful recipes!