As I do not have a juicer, and considering I am not big on taking out a lot of the fruit and veg that I would otherwise have, I use a blender or food processor to make this 'juice'.
- Kale (red or green)
- Cucumber (continental is sweeter, so I use this to counteract the bitterness of the celery)
- Cut pineapple and cucumber into cubes.
- Cut the leaves away from the kale stalks.
- Slice the celery.
- Blend the kale leaves, pineapple, cucumber and celery together and, if needed, add a bit of water.
- The mixture will have bits in it. If this is undesired, just strain the juice and enjoy!