- 1 cup of flour (plain, wholemeal or multigrain)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Enough water to make a doughy consistency
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Sift flour into a small bowl and add the salt.
- Pour a little bit of water into the mixture and cut through it with a butter knife.
- Add more water if necessary until dough sticks together and moves away from the walls of the bowl.
- Sprinkle some flour onto a clean surface and knead the dough (adding more flour if necessary) until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium-high heat, add olive oil.
- When the oil is no longer thick, add the circle of dough to it.
- Wait 30 seconds and then flip it. Keep flipping it over until the dough hardens and becomes golden brown.
- Alternatively, create little dough circles and cook them individually.
- Serve with nut butter (like Nuttelex) and your favourite topping - Craft peanut butter, Vegemite, etc.